When cutting monofilament lines, place line in notch to prevent line from sliding down scissor blade.
For Braided and Monofilament Lines
Culprit Blades are perfect for cutting today’s braided fishing lines. These lightweight scissors safely cut braided line that other scissors won’t. Also features notch for cutting mono lines easily. A must-have tool for all anglers!
• Easily and safely cuts braided fishing lines
• Comfort-fit handles work for right- or left-handed anglers
• Stainless steel blades resist water corrosion
• Notched blade for cutting mono
• Convenient lanyard included
Culprit Blades, 1-count